Seeking Sponsors and Collaborators
Seeking Sponsors and Collaborators
As a steadily growing blog with now 400-plus unique visitors a day, leoadambiga.wordpress.com is seeking sponsorship. If you are a media company or angel investor or arts-culture-journalism patron and you see value in supporting a dynamic and popular blog site that tells the stories of people, their passions, and their magnificent obsessions, then contact blog author and host, Leo Adam Biga at email@example.com or 402-445-4666.
The site is also a ready-made platform for convergence journalism opportunities that add audio and visual streaming elements to posts. Addiitionally, the site is a platform for potential story series, books, documentaries, and other projects. Multi-media project proposals are welcome. Please note that Leo Adam Biga is also open to working with collaborators, including writers, artists, photographers, and filmmakers, on select monetized projects. If you have a project in mind, contact Biga at the above email or phone number.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Author-journalist-blogger Leo Adam Biga resides in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. He writes newspaper-magazine stories about people, their passions, and their magnificent obsessions. He's the author of the books "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter's Perspective 1998-2012," a compilation of his journalism about the acclaimed filmmaker, and "Open Wide" a biograpy of Mark Manhart. Biga co-edited "Memories of the Jewish Midwest: Mom and Pop Grocery Stores." His popular blog, leoadambiga.wordpress.com, is an online gallery of his work.
- Once Upon a Time an Urban Dead End Became Omaha’s Lively Old Market nblo.gs/Mkm3v 7 hours ago
- Check out my award-winning story on Iraq war veteran Jacob Hausman's battle with PTSD at leoadambiga.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/ira… 1 week ago
- Two Omaha Press Club awards I picked up Sat. recognized my Omaha Magazine story on Iraq war veteran Jacob Hausman and his battle with PTSD. 1 week ago
My Favorite Tags
My Favorite Categories
Calendar of Blog Posts
Categories from A to Z and # of Posts
- Once Upon a Time an Urban Dead End Became Omaha's Lively Old Market
- "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film" Gets a Thumbs Up from Midwest Book Review
- Parenting the Second Time Around Holds Challenges and Delights for Senior Kinship Caregiver Theresa Glass Union, Who Always Puts Family First
- Dick Holland Responds to Far Reaching Needs in Omaha
- Shirley Jones Interview: Classic Hollywood Star to Appear at May 24 Omaha Screening of 'Carousel'
- Omaha's Own American Gangster, Clyde Waller
- War and Peace, Bosnian Refugees Purge War's Horrors in Song and Dance that Make Plea for Peace
- One Day at a Time, A Recovering Alcoholic's Story
- From the Archives: Monika Kelly Recalls her Late Father, the Beloved Clown and Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus Legend, Emmett Kelly Sr.
- Shakespeare on the Green, A Summertime Staple in Omaha
- Once Upon a Time an Urban Dead End Became Omaha’s Lively Old Market
- “Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film” Gets a Thumbs Up from Midwest Book Review
- My Omaha Magazine Story on Iraq War Veteran Jacob Hausman Wins Best Feature Story and Best in Show at Omaha Press Club Excellence in Journalism Awards Competition
- After Decades in New York City Omaha Native Jazz Pianist Paul Serrato Proves You Can Come Home Again
- Potash Twins Making Waves in Jazz: Teen Brothers Count Jazz Greats as Mentors
- Brenda Allen’s Real Life Country Music Drama Took Her from Nebraska to Vietnam to Vegas
- Getting Straight: Compassion in Action Expands Work Serving Men, Women and Children Touched by the Judicial and Penal System
- Tapestries to celebrate Omaha neighborhoods; Theater by any other name
- Artists running with opportunity to go to the next level; Carver Bank resident artists bring new life to area
- Just returned from Hollywood to visit Alexander Payne finish “Nebraska”; Watch for my coming stories about what I observed
- Come to My Next Alexander Payne Book Signing: Saturday, May 11 at The Bookworm in Omaha
- Bruce Crawford’s Unexpected Movie-Movie Life, Omahan Salutes Classic Hollywood Films with Panache: See Shirley Jones and ‘Carousel” May 24
- 271,823 hits