Follow My Blog on Facebook, Networked Blogs, LinkedIn
For all you social media fans out there, you can also follow my blog at-
Go ahead, friend me or like me, you know you want to.
Stay up to date with my latest blog posts and seamlessly surf through entries to find stories you missed before or that you wish to read again.
By joining my professional circle you not only stay current with my blog, you get connected to an ever-expanding network of contacts.
Author-journalist-blogger Leo Adam Biga resides in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. He writes newspaper-magazine stories about people, their passions, and their magnificent obsessions. He's the author of the books "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter's Perspective 1998-2012," a compilation of his journalism about the acclaimed filmmaker, and "Open Wide" a biograpy of Mark Manhart. Biga co-edited "Memories of the Jewish Midwest: Mom and Pop Grocery Stores." His popular blog, leoadambiga.wordpress.com, is an online gallery of his work.
- Filmmaker explores a Latina whose story defies all conventions; Maria Agui Carter to speak after E... nblo.gs/1038YI 4 days ago
- Filmmaker explores a Latina whose story defies all conventions; Maria Agui Carter to speak after El Museo... tmblr.co/ZLwDem1RBZNcA 4 days ago
- Filmmaker explores a Latina whose story defies all conventions; Maria Agui Carter to speak after El Museo… wp.me/pTQQZ-2CH 4 days ago
My Favorite Tags
My Favorite Categories
Calendar of Blog Posts
Categories from A to Z and # of Posts
- Long-Separated Brother and Sister from Puerto Rico Reunited in Omaha
- Color-blind love: Five interracial couples share their stories
- Naturalist-Artist John Lokke - In Pursuit of the Timber Rattlesnake and In the Footsteps of Karl Bodmer
- Timeless Fashion Illustrator Mary Mitchell: Her Work Illustrating Three Decades of Style Now Subject of New Book and Exhibition
- Brandeis Story: Great Plains Family-Owned Department Store Empire
- Screenwriting Adventures of Nebraska Native Jon Bokenkamp, Author of the Scripts 'Perfect Stranger' and 'Taking Lives'
- The Old Market's Late Godfather Samuel Mercer Casts Long Shadow in Omaha
- Sun Reflection, Revisiting the Omaha Sun's Pulitzer Prize-Winning Expose of Boys Town
- A Q & A with Theater Director Marshall Mason, Who Discusses the Process of Creating Life on Stage
- Coming Home: Watie White's Public Art Installation Tells Stories of North Omaha Home and Family
- Filmmaker explores a Latina whose story defies all conventions; Maria Agui Carter to speak after El Museo Latinoscreening of her film ‘Rebel’
- Rock photographer Janette Beckman keeps it real;Her hip-hop and biker images are at Carver Bank in Omaha, where she’s doing a Bemis residency
- Nebraska Cultural Endowment Livelihood blog features Leo Adam Biga – Omaha journalist/author writes about people, their passions and their magnificent obsessions
- Rabbi Azriel’s neighborhood welcomes all, unlike what he saw on recent Middle East trip; Social justice activist and interfaith advocate optimistic about Tri-Faith campus
- Educator Ferial Pearson’s Secret Kindness Agents project now a book; Random acts of kindness prove healing and habit-forming
- Omaha North superstar back Calvin Strong overcomes bigger obstacles than tacklers; Record-setting rusher poised to lead defending champion Vikings to another state title
- JOURNEYS: Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo calls African Grasslands Project the Metro’s Next Big Thing
- Next generation of North Omaha leaders eager for change: New crop of leaders emerging to keep momentum going
- New endorsement for my Alexander Payne book from James Marshall Crotty
- Change Agent: Mark Evans leads OPS on bold new course full of changes in his first year as Omaha Public Schools’ superintendent
- Omaha performer Brenda Allen recalls her friendship with Johnny Cash: Ring of Fire pays tribute to iconic singer-songwriter
- Star-studded lineup of artists at North Omaha Summer Arts Crawl – Friday, August 8 from 6-9 pm
- 389,580 hits