Listen to Freelance Writer Leo Adam Biga’s Guest Bit on the New “Worlds of Wayne Podcast” at worldsofwayne.com
Listen to Freelance Writer Leo Adam Biga’s guest bit on the new “Worlds of Wayne Podcast” at:
Once there, click on Episode 149 and hear what makes Leo Adam Biga – that’s me – tick as a writer.
Host Wayne Brekke interviews me about my my writing life. He does a great job drawing me out and I think I hold my own describing a bit about what it is I do as a full-time freelancer. Give it a listen. I promise it won’t be the dullest 25 minutes you ever spent.
And for those of you still on the fence about attending my Freelance Writing Academy Seminars, consider the cast as a small sampling of what those sessions are like and how I articulate things. I think you’ll see you can learn a few things and have a pretty good time doing it.
Go to the top of the screen or to the category listing on the right to find details about the Freelance Writing Academy Seminars. Registration is now open for Nov. 13 and Dec. 11 seminars.
And be sure to listen in again to the “Worlds of Wayne.”
Register Now to Get Special Discounted Price for Final Fall 2011 Freelance Writing Academy Seminar with Leo Adam Biga: Dec. 11
Register Now to Get Special Discounted Price
Final Fall 2011 Freelance Writing Academy Seminar
with instructor Leo Adam Biga
Follow your passion, release your inner writer, and write the stories of your life…
Sunday, December 11
Brandeis building downtown, 210 South 16th Street in the warm, luxurious setting of the Community Room
Use 16th Street Concierge entrance between Douglas and Farnam (Concierge will direct you to the elevator to access the 2nd flr Community Room)
NOTE: Ample street parking available or for $5 use the Brandeis parking garage (Douglas between 16th and 17th (car pool and share the cost)
Host Christine Lind will provide free beverages and goodies during the seminar
Join us for this informative, relaxed evening
The seminar is by-registration only:
Register by Dec. 1 at the special discounted price: $25
Register after Dec. 1 for the regular price: $40
NOTE: The registration fee is payable by check only (make it out to Leo Adam Biga)
Mail your check to: Leo A. Biga, 10629 Cuming St., Omaha, NE 68114
Your check must be received before the seminar for you to attend and be sure to indicate which seminar(s) you’re registering/paying for
Hear a preview of some of what I cover in the seminars at worldsofwayne.com, a popular podcast hosted by Wayne Brekke, who interviews me about my writing life. Click on Episode 149 and give it a listen.
If you know of or are affiliated with a school, church, library or other nonprofit that would like to host a future seminar, please note that special group rates are available. It’s a perfect fit for any group that enjoys reading, writing, books. Call 402-445-4666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
What are the Freelance Writing Academy Seminars?
Informal two-hour classes that discuss:
• How to prepare yourself to be a writer
• What’s involved in finding your writer’s voice
• Where do story ideas come from?
• How to pitch and market your work
• What are editors looking for?
• How to develop and maintain a client base
• Yes, you can supplement your income and even make a living as a freelancer
Your coach and mentor, Leo Adam Biga, is a career freelancer, award-winning journalist, and author who will offer decades-long experience as a guide for establishing a writing career or taking your career to the next level. The conversational, interactive seminar offers plenty of Q & A time.
Ideal for aspiring or emerging writers of: articles • press releases • newsletters • blogs • web content • scripts • books
Book the seminar for your club, organization, school, library or church. Schedule it for your next writing/literary group meeting, festival or conference.
Group rates available.
Thanks for your interest and I hope to see you there,
Leo Adam Biga
- 4 Benefits to Freelance Writing (wise2write.wordpress.com)
- 5 Steps To A Freelance Writing Career (theworkathomewife.com)
- Freelance Writers Market Your Honesty to Clients (157writingcareer.wordpress.com)
- How Much should a Freelance Writer Charge? (funfreetips.wordpress.com)
- Freelance Writing, A Beginner’s Guide (web-workathome.com)
- Avoid Burnout as a Freelancer (blogher.com)
- Seeking Sponsors and Collaborators (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)
- Murder He Wrote: Reporter-Author David Krajicek Finds His Niche as a True Crime Storyteller (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)
- Omaha Lit Fest: ‘People who like this sort of thing will find this the sort of thing they like’ (leoadambiga.wordpress.com)