The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
Madison Square Garden can seat 20,000 people for a concert. This blog was viewed about 68,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Madison Square Garden, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Author-journalist-blogger Leo Adam Biga resides in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. He writes newspaper-magazine stories about people, their passions, and their magnificent obsessions. He's the author of the books "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter's Perspective 1998-2012," a compilation of his journalism about the acclaimed filmmaker, and "Open Wide" a biograpy of Mark Manhart. Biga co-edited "Memories of the Jewish Midwest: Mom and Pop Grocery Stores." His popular blog, leoadambiga.wordpress.com, is an online gallery of his work.
- Once Upon a Time an Urban Dead End Became Omaha’s Lively Old Market nblo.gs/Mkm3v 15 hours ago
- Check out my award-winning story on Iraq war veteran Jacob Hausman's battle with PTSD at leoadambiga.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/ira… 1 week ago
- Two Omaha Press Club awards I picked up Sat. recognized my Omaha Magazine story on Iraq war veteran Jacob Hausman and his battle with PTSD. 1 week ago
My Favorite Tags
My Favorite Categories
Calendar of Blog Posts
Categories from A to Z and # of Posts
- Once Upon a Time an Urban Dead End Became Omaha's Lively Old Market
- "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film" Gets a Thumbs Up from Midwest Book Review
- Naturalist-Artist John Lokke - In Pursuit of the Timber Rattlesnake and In the Footsteps of Karl Bodmer
- Author, Humorist, Folklorist Roger Welsch Tells the Stories of the American Soul and Soil
- From the Archives: Monika Kelly Recalls her Late Father, the Beloved Clown and Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus Legend, Emmett Kelly Sr.
- Parenting the Second Time Around Holds Challenges and Delights for Senior Kinship Caregiver Theresa Glass Union, Who Always Puts Family First
- Shirley Jones Interview: Classic Hollywood Star to Appear at May 24 Omaha Screening of 'Carousel'
- Dick Holland Responds to Far Reaching Needs in Omaha
- The Enchanted Life of Florence Taminosian Young, Daughter of a Whirling Dervish
- One Day at a Time, A Recovering Alcoholic's Story
- Once Upon a Time an Urban Dead End Became Omaha’s Lively Old Market
- “Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film” Gets a Thumbs Up from Midwest Book Review
- My Omaha Magazine Story on Iraq War Veteran Jacob Hausman Wins Best Feature Story and Best in Show at Omaha Press Club Excellence in Journalism Awards Competition
- After Decades in New York City Omaha Native Jazz Pianist Paul Serrato Proves You Can Come Home Again
- Potash Twins Making Waves in Jazz: Teen Brothers Count Jazz Greats as Mentors
- Brenda Allen’s Real Life Country Music Drama Took Her from Nebraska to Vietnam to Vegas
- Getting Straight: Compassion in Action Expands Work Serving Men, Women and Children Touched by the Judicial and Penal System
- Tapestries to celebrate Omaha neighborhoods; Theater by any other name
- Artists running with opportunity to go to the next level; Carver Bank resident artists bring new life to area
- Just returned from Hollywood to visit Alexander Payne finish “Nebraska”; Watch for my coming stories about what I observed
- Come to My Next Alexander Payne Book Signing: Saturday, May 11 at The Bookworm in Omaha
- Bruce Crawford’s Unexpected Movie-Movie Life, Omahan Salutes Classic Hollywood Films with Panache: See Shirley Jones and ‘Carousel” May 24
- 271,909 hits