2011 in review
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
Madison Square Garden can seat 20,000 people for a concert. This blog was viewed about 68,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Madison Square Garden, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Author-journalist-blogger Leo Adam Biga resides in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. He writes newspaper-magazine stories about people, their passions, and their magnificent obsessions. He's the author of the books "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film – A Reporter's Perspective 1998-2012," a compilation of his journalism about the acclaimed filmmaker, and "Open Wide" a biograpy of Mark Manhart. Biga co-edited "Memories of the Jewish Midwest: Mom and Pop Grocery Stores." His popular blog, leoadambiga.wordpress.com, is an online gallery of his work.
- Check out my award-winning story on Iraq war veteran Jacob Hausman's battle with PTSD at leoadambiga.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/ira… 1 week ago
- Two Omaha Press Club awards I picked up Sat. recognized my Omaha Magazine story on Iraq war veteran Jacob Hausman and his battle with PTSD. 1 week ago
- Won Best Feature Story & Best in Show at last night's Omaha Press Club Excellence in Journalism competition awards event. Nice recognition. 1 week ago
My Favorite Tags
My Favorite Categories
Calendar of Blog Posts
Categories from A to Z and # of Posts
- "Alexander Payne: His Journey in Film" Gets a Thumbs Up from Midwest Book Review
- James Martin Davis - A Self-Styled Gladiator in the Halls of Justice
- Kooky Swoosie: Actress Swoosie Kurtz Conquers Broadway, Film, Television
- Shirley Jones Interview: Classic Hollywood Star to Appear at May 24 Omaha Screening of 'Carousel'
- Timeless Fashion Illustrator Mary Mitchell: Her Work Illustrating Three Decades of Style Now Subject of New Book and Exhibition
- From the Archives: Monika Kelly Recalls her Late Father, the Beloved Clown and Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus Legend, Emmett Kelly Sr.
- The Storz Saga: A Family Dynasty - Their Mansion, the Brewery that Built It, the Man Who Loved It, a Legacy of Giving, the Loss of a Dream
- Jim Krantz and David Bialac: Art Conversation Through the Generations
- Brandeis Story: Great Plains Family-Owned Department Store Empire
- Jesuit Photojournalist Don Doll of Creighton University Documents the Global Human Condition - One Person, One Image at a Time
- 271,685 hits